8.5.17

Calling All Bloggers

Heya Chicas!

I'm updating my portfolio as a free-lance graphic designer! If you were ever wishing you could get a makeover, now is the time as I'm offering my services for FREE in order to gather feedback!
I KNOW, right? :)


I'm looking for gals who are:

Bloggers who would love a fresh header or help creating their own custom template

Small biz Owners who need a brand for their Facebook Business Page, Etsy Shops, or their own personal website 

2017 Brides who are interested in invitations/printables for their big day

Please note the following qualifications:

Websites/Blogs must hosted on a blogspot, wordpress, wix, or squarespace platform
Invitations are printables only. I do not print or send hard copies.
I am looking for a specific clientele, and I cannot accept every application. Sorry! 
You can peruse my temporary (and really old!) portfolio HERE. Please note that I am not responsible for any changes made on live links after I have installed a design. Obviously, you can take a wee look around my blog if you're interested in what my style looks like. :)

I'm taking applicants until June 1st! If you're interested, shoot me an email with THIS completed form and any other info you'd like to include. If you have any questions, please comment or send email as well! I *do* have a baby and a messy house, so please allow 2-3 business days for me to get back to you.

Bethany Durie
joyfullgirl [at] charter.net
www.graceofmyredeemer.blogspot.com

Cheers & Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany,
    I have been thinking of opening an Etsy Shop. And just wanted to ask how would something like this help with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off - that's super exciting! I was *so* going to start an Etsy shop when knitting was my life (thank heavens I didn't. My creations were nasty.)

      Your Etsy shop as a "cover photo" and a "shop icon" that usually display the shop name, or add a pop of color to the page (the way you present your shop also attracts potential customers!) Depending on how biz savvy you want to get, some Etsy owners have cute little sale listings or custom order listings. Etsy has a page HERE devoted to explaining different graphics and such.

      Also - I didn't even think of this until now - there's always business cards, thank you notes, etc that some shop owners stick in with purchases. :)

      Hope that answers your question!

      Delete
  2. YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your work & I'm so excited that you are taking this step!!! Good job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some day, I shall learn the ways of Graphic Designs.......... hum......... then maybe I can make my own...... what progam(s) do you use?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be right up your alley! I use gimp, which is a cheap free knock-off of photoshop. We DID have photoshop on our computer before Aidan accidentally fried it. 😂 Google is great for whenever I need to figure out a CSS/HTML problem. :)

      Delete
    2. For paper goods I just deal with Microsoft Word. Probably the WORST program for that sort of thing, but it gets the job done!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Bethany! I'll definitely check it out! We have word.... so that's a plus! One down. One to go😋

      Delete

Considering commenting? Don't be shy - I'd love to hear from you!