The keys of sewing are simple:
Right sides together
Be the man with the plan
Ripping out seams from lack of step #1 and combining three different patterns for lack of step #2 is just draining. And you're bound to end up with something interesting.
- An old blouse I re-purposed and dyed tan
- Some scrap fabric for the bodice & sleeves
- Canvas curtains for the lining of the bodice
- Zip-ties for boning
- 22 bronze grommets mom found at Wal Mart
- And 2 yds of cotton. . .maroon. . .fabric stuff
- A medieval pattern, renaissance sleeve gauntlets, and the previous drafted corset
And there you have it.
I'm supposed to be serving fudge right now. Pardon the randomness, the nasty editing, and the weird writing style of yours truly at this present moment in time.