17.12.14

holly & ivy / it's a wrap!

Sometimes, Wisconsin irritates me.
Like - the one day I'm finally free to do happy Christmasy errands, it snowstorms. It's also the day I'm driving the fifteen-passenger van (the one that I slid into the ditch two weeks ago.)
My little sister almost gets run over by some fanatical driver in the snowy Wal Mart parking lot.

After my super-successful-secret shopping ventures, I was determined to set aside the afternoon for a glorious gift wrapping bonanza.
(You know, wrapped with love, a whole lotta Scotch tape and all of that.)
Pinterest had promising-faultess-DIY ideas, that I suspected they were way to pretty to be easy.
 I was right.

It was still fun.

3 comments:

  1. Christmas time is the best time of year! We've definitely been feeling the holiday spirit at our house! "The girls" wrapped our gifts (a tradition) and made + decorated *millions* of cookies on Tuesday. :)

    You're wrapped gifts look super cute! Where did you get the chalkboard gift tags?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chalkboard gift tags were a gift from my Mom a few years back. She found them on Etsy. I've actually never really used them before, until now. ;)

      Delete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhhh love the new design!

    ReplyDelete

Considering commenting? Don't be shy - I'd love to hear from you!