18.10.14

the gal with the strings | photoshoot

In our family, the gals play the piano & sing, and the dudes play the violin or nothing at all. Our picture-perfect-cookie-cutter stereotype was shattered once Hannah picked up the violin and Joshua plunked the ivories.

I always jealous of violinists, because they have the luxury of a portable instrument. And there's something about violinists that makes a whimsical and perfect photoshoot. (I can't lug around a piano. sadly.)

Because we were bored, and it was a beautiful indian summer day (a.k.a. cold enough so only your fingers freeze,) Hannah and I scooted off to the field for some portraits. 

Hannah. . .I'm not sure those are binoculars. :/
I'm not sure what's going on here. Maybe an innocent sneak peek to another photoshoot? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hannah is so beautiful! And the pictures are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) Love the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Hannah is a famous concert violinist, I hope she will remember us "little people", right? And are we going to see any more photos of the "photo bomber" (aka Sarah) in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete

Considering commenting? Don't be shy - I'd love to hear from you!