28.8.14

intruders, chapstick and pain meds

YES - PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF THAT I WAS BAREFOOT IN TEXAS AND I DIDN'T GET THIRD DEGREE BURNS
THE KEURIG (LIFE STAPLE!!) AND THE ALLEY...JUST CUZ.
THE DELAY ON SKYPE IS ABOUT TEN SECONDS. CONVERSATIONS TO WISCONSIN CAN BE HILARIOUS.
GRANDMAMA AND I MADE SMOOTHIES AND BECAUSE WE'RE SO WITH THE TIMES, WE TOOK A SELFIE
TIPS ON BEING A SUCCESSFUL GRANDDAUGHTER /

Lock the doors at night. I made my own burglar alarm by sticking a big cardboard box in front of the door. That way I would hear if someone broke in through the back door. Hey, if you slept in the living room and heard weird noises at night, it is really unsettling to realize the door lock isn't very strong. . .

Bring extra packs of chapstick. Unless your grandmama has about fifty extra tubes. Then you can just chop off the top she used and claim it as your own. THANK YOU GRANDMAMA!!

Pain meds. You need your grandma's birthday. Otherwise the nice pharmacist with the accent will think you're a really incompetent little girl (heaven forbid!) who doesn't know how to write checks, much less ask for pain meds. Oh yeah. I couldn't sign a receipt or get out my driver's license. I ran out of CVS from pure embarrassment. . .and then I realized I couldn't remember where I parked the car. . .

And P.S. > > chicken goes with anything. I'm talking chalupas, quesadillas, burritos, ceasar salad, croissant sandwiches. . .

7 comments:

  1. :) Ah, so much fun! (and I'm loving all the pictures!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol:) The check thing sounds like something I would do....*shiver

    You look super cute, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +1 on the cute part! See Bethany!! I'm not the only one that sees this. You really are SUPER CUTE!! Actually +9999999999999999999....

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha I love the chap stick part!;) it seems like we always need chap stick! Remember that story...I miss you and everyone a lot too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be in Texas with you! You look like you're having so much fun down there with Grandmamma. I miss you a ton! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. your grandma really does sound like fun. and I'm glad I'm not the only one who does awkward things. except you tend to pull off awkwardness very adorably.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all EEEEEEEWWWWWWW Mr. Aidan and second yes Bethany you are cute but mostly BEAUTIFUL inside and out love ya
    From a homeschool friend

    ReplyDelete

Considering commenting? Don't be shy - I'd love to hear from you!