2.6.14

Look! More ballet costumes!


Random fact #4,506: I get commissioned for a lot of sewing adventures. Like being entrusted to five really pretty, silky, ballet tunics. Seriously - I mean - I could ruin these in a blink of an eye. Thankfully, my sewing machine has cooperated and has not conspired against me...and the needle only almost went through my finger once so far. And they're turning out lovely. Yay! Plus, I even created a playlist for  my need inspiration mood which I listened to over and over again. Epic.

My little brother just walked in quoting the movie Up. Random.

6 comments:

  1. How con you sew so much, it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous, Bethany! I'm only so-so at sewing. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhkkaayy. You are so super talented. just stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog more and more it amazing I wish I could have a blog of my own but I am sure it would be very boring anyway keep up the sewing your amazing :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey can you tell Bailey I love all the photos of her not just the one with the outfit she had on at the graduation she will know what I mean THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never have any fear in handing over crazy and random sewing projects to you, Bethany!

    ReplyDelete

Considering commenting? Don't be shy - I'd love to hear from you!