10.5.13

Psalm 143 //

 \\\ V I A ///

Hear 
my prayer, O Lord,
Give ear to my supplications!
Answer 
me in Your faithfulness
In Your righteousness

And do not enter into judgement with Your servant
For in Your sight no man living is righteous

For the enemy has 
persecuted my soul
He has 
crushed my life to the ground;
He has 
made me dwell in dark places, 
Like those who have long been dead

Therefore, my spirit is 
overwhelmed within me;
My heart is 
appalled within me

I remember the days of old;
I meditate on
 all Your doings;
I muse on 
the work of Your hands
I stretch out 
my hands to You;
My soul 
longs for You, as a 
parched land
| Selah |

Answer 
me quickly, O Lord, my spirit fails;
Do not hide 
Your face from me,
Or I will become like those who go 
down to the pit

Let me hear 
Your loving-kindness in the morning;
For I trust
 in You;
Teach me 
the way in which I would walk;
For to You 
I lift up my soul

Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies;
I take refuge in You

/// VIA \\\

Teach me to do 
Your will,
For You 
are my God;
Let Your good Spirit lead me on 
level ground

For the sake of Your name, O Lord, 
revive me
In Your righteousness bring my soul
 out of trouble

And in Your lovingkindness, cut off my enemies
And destroy all those who afflict my soul,
For I am 
Your servant 

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaand this is exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Considering commenting? Don't be shy - I'd love to hear from you!