26.11.12

Grateful Scribbles

// via \\
I will love Him who hears
Listening to my pleas
Ever shall His ear lean near
Long as I ever live

Sorrow - pain
Tempests come and go
I cry fear
He says peace
Rest - O Soul
Never fear the path 
Bountiful
Is my God

I was brought down to a low
Yet He still preserves me
Gracious God, my Lord and light
Always shall with me be

What can I give Him?
He has rescued my soul
A sinner wretched within
Yet loved every day to day

//// taken from Psalm 116 --- scribbled after a long, but good day

8 comments:

  1. Such comfort! God's love and mercy is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post.
    Blessings ~ Rachel Hope >>> http://hopespuntreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and encouraging!Thanks for sharing, Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Flop. And still waiting patiently for your email. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalm 116 has been my daily turn-to for the past week. I love the LORD . . . because He hath heard my voice. <3

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just reading this for devotions this morning for my devotional through Luke and Psalms!

    ReplyDelete

Considering commenting? Don't be shy - I'd love to hear from you!